When choosing an option for straightening your teeth, it’s important to consider what works best for not only your Our Doctors are trained to straighten your teeth without braces. We are a provider for Invisalign Clear Braces.
The Basics of an Invisalign Smile
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Drs. Sigler and Keller’s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position
- You’ll visit our practice about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.